• No products in the cart.


HomeShopWhitesChardonnay Trentino DOC – 2019

Chardonnay Trentino DOC – 2019


Our chardonnay plot is situated on the border with  Alto Adige, where  about  3200mt2 of vines were planted in 1960. We produce around  18 Htl or 2400 bottles.

The grapes are harvested  in 2 separate phases: early and late, end of August, mid September.

The grapes are picked strictly in the morning before 10.30  in 15kg boxes and by 11 am the berries are pressed in the  lung press.

The more mature bunches selected for the first harvest are fermented in new wood 500 lt tonneaux at low temperature (below 18°C) for approximately 12 days.  When the fermentation process is concluded it is allowed to rest on the lees in steel tanks until February.

The second late harvest takes place once the grapes have completely matured.  70% of these grapes are also fermented in new wood 500 lt tonneaux at low temperature (below 18°C) for approximately 12 days. They are then decanted and placed in barriques until February. The remaining 30% is not pressed at all but is allowed to fermet with the skins for approximately 20 days. This portion of the wine undergoes manolactic transformation.

In February the wines are assembled: 12 Htl are prepared for bottling which will take place in May and the remaining 6 Htl go back  to the tonneau until  September when they will be bottled for our Reserve Chardonnay.

SKU: PR-1-2019 Category: Tags: ,


Blend:  Chardonnay.

Age of Vineyard:  over 50 years

Density:  double pergola, 3500 plants per hectare.

Nature of Soil:  250m s.l.m.  alluvionale,  dolomitic/limestone.

Winemaking grapes are hand picked in 15kg crates ;manually selected on the sorting table ; fermentation in tonneaux, 20% on the skins.

Aging:  50% wood/50% steel for 7 months.

Production:  8 tons per hectare; 2400 bottles.

Additional information

Additional information

Chardinelli Art

Ogni anno una parte della nostra produzione di Chardonnay uscirà in edizione limitata con l'etichetta creata appositamente da un'artista a noi caro.
La prima è stata la Zia Giovanna Martinelli, artista e grafica di fama internazionale, nonchè proprietaria dell'uva! https://www.facebook.com/giovanna.martinelli.777?fref=ts
Nel 2019 Massimo Buccilli, in arte Mabù, Pittore e scultore cuoco itinerante senza fissa dimora https://www.instagram.com/massimo_buccilli/
e nel 2020 Pasquale Santoro detto Ninì, accademico di San Luca. https://www.accademiasanluca.eu/it/accademici/id/1843/pasquale-santoro
Le opere originali sono esposte in Cantina.
Speriamo nell''aiuto di amici e appassionati per continuare a lungo questa opportuna collaborazione fra vino e arte!

Reviews (0)


There are no reviews yet.

Show reviews in all languages (1)

Be the first to review “Chardonnay Trentino DOC – 2019”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *